THE WOODLAND BAR – Midsummer at the Glade
Date & Time
Thu 20th Jun 2019
6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
The Woodland Bar will be open from 6pm at The Glade serving an array of drinks, they’ll be mellow forestry tunes and some interesting entertainment of a grand poetry slam and intimate storytelling.
Free entry, all welcome
As part of ‘Evolving The Forest‘ conference at Dartington Hall, there will be an evening of performance art, poetry and storytelling at The Woodland Presents project ‘The Glade’ deep in the North Woods on Dartington Estate. The Glade will offer crackling fires, a woodland bar and nationally acclaimed performance artist and poets.
- 8:30pm – 9pm Performance ‘ We need to talk about Bambi’ by Tom Marshman (ticketed – SOLD OUT)
- 8:30pm – 9pm Performance ‘A Clearing’ by Phillip Stanier (ticketed – SOLD OUT)
- 9pm – 10.15pm Poetry Performances @ The Stage (free)
- Readings by five celebrated poets: Matti Spence, Tilla Brading, Markus Gladston-Noble, Bram Arnold & Camilla Nelson, who will read from their own works inspired by trees and woodlands.
- 10:15pm – 11pm Storytelling ‘White Hart Dreaming’ by Chris Salisbury @ The Fire Circle (free)
- Ongoing: A space of reflection/audio-recordings by Sound-art radio @ The Nest
Directions to The Glade HERE