Lichen Club – all welcome
Date & Time
Sun 23rd Jun 2019
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
At lichen club, we will;
- learn to identify different categories of lichen, from samples and images
- locate and identify some species of lichen in the immediate locality
- learn the names of up to 10 different species that are common or under threat in our region
- understand the value of ‘tread lightly on the earth’ especially in relation to lichen
- share ideas about making lichen maps
- take photographs for the #lichenwhisperer gallery on Instagram and for the Lichen Whisperers Network on Facebook
- use lenses to observe micro-details of lichen
- learn where to access more resources and information about lichens
All are welcome: bring cameras and magnifying lenses of any kind, if you have them.
Cost: free/donation for those who can afford, towards the running and expansion of Lichen Club Resources.
For more information please email Lucy: email@example.com (www.lucylepchani.wordpress.com)