The Woodland Fringe
Date & Time
Sat 25th May 2019 - Sun 26th May 2019
Ohhhhh my goodness, the woods are getting wet!
We are totally getting stuck in there with Sea Change Festival and putting on some mysterious and wonderful things during the day at the Glade (on Dartington Estate).
Here’s just a snippet of what’s on offer, and it’s FREE ENTRY.
- Live Dj Sessions spinning an eclectic mix of tunes
- The Secret Stage (sorry it’s all hush hush who may be playing)
- The Glade Bar serving you a multitude of drinks
- The Wild Fig Café offering breakfast, brunch, lunch and food all day (our local deli is popping up and it’s all fresh and homemade)
- Chai and Coffee Stall (proper fresh coffee from our proper gent Finn)
- The Nest Events (expect some unexpected things)
- Games to play in the woods
- Hammocks, deck chairs and spongy things to chillax on
More info will follow as time goes on…
How to find us: The Glade is in the North Woods (behind Schumacher College, it’s just to the left of Dartington main entrance) and it’s a 15 minute walk from the Sea Change campsite.