The Glade “Extraordinary Woodland Fun”
Date & Time
Sat 25th May 2019 - Sun 26th May 2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Come and Play in North Woods for some Extraordinary Woodland Fun!
Here’s just a snippet of what’s on offer.
- Woodland Bar serving you a multitude of drinks
- Dj Sessions spinning an eclectic mix of tunes
- The Stage with Live Music
- The Nest Events/Workshops from 10am – expect some unusual and unexpected events to attend
- Yummy Food (breakfast, brunch and food all day)
- On Saturday V is for Veggies will be serving things like Breakfast Burritos, Pancakes, Scramble Tofu, Mexican Street Food and Cakes
- On Sunday Layla’s Moroccan Food will be serving exotic dishes like Tagine & Mama’s Kitchen will be laying on a homely spread.
- Chai and Coffee Stall (proper fresh coffee/chai by our proper market gent Finn)
- Games to play in the woods
- Hammocks to swing and chillax on
We are updating this all the time so stay tuned…
HOW TO FIND US: The Glade is in North Woods (behind Schumacher College, just to the left of Dartington Estate main entrance) and it’s a 15 minute walk from the Sea Change campsite and 8mins from Shops at Dartington.
The Woodland Presents are a budding not-for-profit with a mission to ‘Enrich and expand woodlands, Help people fall in love with woods, Make things with British timber, Teach others how to do these things’ and create a Woodland Culture.
FB: @woodlandpresents Insta: @thewoodlandpresents Twitter: @TheWoodsPresent