Directions to the Glade & Nest
The Nest is situated in North Woods, on the edge of the Dartington Hall Estate, South Devon. To be specific it is in Parsonage Copse, which is sandwiched between the back of Woodland Yard and the back of the Old Postern at Schumacher College. The closest town is Totnes.
How to get to us
We encourage you to leave your car at home if you can, but if you do drive please explore our parking map above.
Click the parking icons for more detailed descriptions and details about each of the suggested parking locations. Parking is limited in the surrounding area and we ask you to please be considerate of local residents in the area.
Cycling is the best way to get to us, there are bike storage facilities on site. Whatever your choice, the Nest experience is a journey that starts as you enter the woods, we invite you to immerse yourself fully in it.
Several ways to take in the forest as you walk:
- Breathe mindfully as you walk.
- Listen to the welcoming birds songs.
- Look out for the types of trees that surround you.
- Stop, drop and flop. Arrive early, find a place you like the look of and sit for a while.
- Pick up an object that catches your eyes (stone, flower, feather) and carry it with you to the site.